View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkfeesh
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: kethium - by Monkfeesh

hey there, we've decided to offer you a trial, so please contact an officer in game for a talk and trial spot.

thanks

/monk

re: APPROVED - App: kethium - by Monkfeesh

hello there and thanks for your application.

we'll review it over the next couple of days and get back to you with an answer before our next raid day on sunday.

thanks

/monk

re: App: kethium

The application submitted by kethium is as follows:

Personal Information

Name::
Manfred Dahl

Denmark

Character Information

Character Name::
Wulfstan

BattleTag: (So that we can contact you, should we need to outside of these forums):
kethium#21648

Character Class::
Hunter

Raid Role::
Damage Dealer

Character Armory: (Please be sure to have your PvE gear showing on your Armory link):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Wulfstan/advanced

Link to your logs: (Warcraft Logs):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14821474/latest/

Warcraft History

Raid History: (Please tell us your full raid history. It doesn't matter if it doesn't date back to the beginning, we just want to get an idea of how long and to what level you've experienced raiding):
I have not been raiding in earlier expansions only completed a few normals, since I had been going to college for 2 years.

Guild History: (Please include some information about how long you spent there and the reasons why you left. This is not a place to trash-talk!):
I have been in several guilds in this expansion but I have always encountered the same problem. The Gm's and officers didn't get along which took a lot of damage on the raid team and many people quit. I am currently in a Danish guild named Talented Failures. It's a 7/M EN, 3/3 hc ToV, 1/10 M NH.

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join us and what do you believe you can offer us?:
Hopefully a solid raid team and a nice community. A serious team who wants to get the cutting edge.

Do you spend time on Warcraft other than the time it takes to raid? What else do you like to do or want to achieve in WoW outside raiding?:
I like to do mythic+ I mostly complete higher ones like +10. I want to work a bit more on my ap grind, since I feel I am a bit low on that.

Do you have any significant alts? (Feel free to add armoury links also):
I have a 860 warrior, but it's not that useful at the moment.

Do you play any other games? Do you or have you played them at a competative level? (It doesn't matter if you don't, we're just trying to build up an idea of the kind of player that you are):
I play Heroes of the Storm a bit, League of Legends, Counter Strike Global Offensive.

Any Other Comments::
I don't think so I hope you would like to contact me and hear more about me.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inept Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: