View previous topic :: View next topic  
smith1125

re: DECLINED - App: JowzZbUbbby - by smith1125

It looks like you're linking to a US account, and regardless we're not recruiting too heavily now unless its a very experienced application so its going to have to be a no for now, thanks for the app though! Good luck finding a guild.

~Magistraex~

JowzZbUbbby

re: App: JowzZbUbbby

The application submitted by JowzZbUbbby is as follows:

Personal Information

Name::
Joe B

Georgia

Character Information

Character Name::
DYZE

BattleTag: (So that we can contact you, should we need to outside of these forums):
danzos1957

Character Class::
Death Knight

Raid Role::
Damage Dealer

Character Armory: (Please be sure to have your PvE gear showing on your Armory link):
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Dyze/advanced

Link to your logs: (Warcraft Logs):
not at this time

Warcraft History

Raid History: (Please tell us your full raid history. It doesn't matter if it doesn't date back to the beginning, we just want to get an idea of how long and to what level you've experienced raiding):
hELLO. I am an up and coming player, a good player I just need a chance to shine. The story is that I start playing WoW in Mist of Pandaria as a way to spend more time with some new friends who were hardcore players. They taught me to play and I soon found myself clearing LFR raids with ease. Now that was back when I played the warlock which I chose because they don't die a lot. My DPS in the raids was so good that I got invited to a local heroic raid to contribute. I did not have to change guild. We cleared the raid got the mounts and everything and I was normally in top 5 DPS. Now I did not raid in the WoD expansion because I found the raids to be ugly and bad. To make long story short I am back with a vengeance. I have done up to Mythic Nythendra and am now looking for a home for the Nighthold.

Guild History: (Please include some information about how long you spent there and the reasons why you left. This is not a place to trash-talk!):
Imaginary Friends - guild disbanded due to RL going on to seek higher progression than our heroic
For the Greater Horde - progression was a little slow, let's just say that wiping all night on normal is not my thing, lol

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join us and what do you believe you can offer us?:
I am such a fun and crazy guy, what I don't offer in DPS I will make up for in sheer presence. I am a real backbone of the team. Always onlin.Don't usually get too mad or anything but there was one time I got so mad that I began screaming at the top of my lungs in to the mic.

Do you spend time on Warcraft other than the time it takes to raid? What else do you like to do or want to achieve in WoW outside raiding?:
YES YES YES daily quest artifact farm, mythic keystones PVP, my goal is also to currently max out achievement points

Do you play any other games? Do you or have you played them at a competative level? (It doesn't matter if you don't, we're just trying to build up an idea of the kind of player that you are):
Oh gosh no not really. WoW is it for me , it is my life.

Any Other Comments::
Well guys I hear that your guild is the place to be! I am beside myself even thinking of the opportunity to joint he team.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inept Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: