The application submitted by Nick Lol is as follows:

Personal Information

Name::
Nick b

London

Character Information

Character Name::
Enrgelol

BattleTag: (So that we can contact you, should we need to outside of these forums):
Nrg#2423

Character Class::
Mage

Raid Role::
Damage Dealer

Character Armory: (Please be sure to have your PvE gear showing on your Armory link):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Enrgelol/simple

Link to your logs: (Warcraft Logs):

Warcraft History

Raid History: (Please tell us your full raid history. It doesn't matter if it doesn't date back to the beginning, we just want to get an idea of how long and to what level you've experienced raiding):
started playing in late vanilla, cleared everything from Burning Crusade to end of Cata, started playing again late dreanor cleared some mythic Hellfire with Brigade on Maelstrom as a casual

Guild History: (Please include some information about how long you spent there and the reasons why you left. This is not a place to trash-talk!):
Apathy (Haomarush) - guilds roster fell apart after HC 25 Lich was killed
Aeternus (Dragonblight) - late wotlk / early Cata, Roster after recruiting for cata was weakened dropped multiple ranks, was feeling held back.
Balance (Grim Batol) - early cata till the end, spent the whole expansion here, quit game after deathwing (didnt want to get divorced lel)

all 100-250 rank guilds

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join us and what do you believe you can offer us?:
id like to start raiding again, there is a few old balance members here and they have vouched for the guild, and pugging HC clears is worse than a night infront of the TV with my misses, i offer loyalty, decent attendance and the experience of a top level raider.

Do you spend time on Warcraft other than the time it takes to raid? What else do you like to do or want to achieve in WoW outside raiding?:
Not so much, i do mainly what is required to stay relevant due to real life commitments

Do you have any significant alts? (Feel free to add armoury links also):
Not currently

Do you play any other games? Do you or have you played them at a competative level? (It doesn't matter if you don't, we're just trying to build up an idea of the kind of player that you are):
Mainly play PS4, League of legends

Any Other Comments::
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRqLBHrJie0 worst month of my life

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inept Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: