The application submitted by Yougotbowned is as follows:

Personal Information

Name::
Nathan

UK

Character Information

Character Name::
Yougotbowned

BattleTag: (So that we can contact you, should we need to outside of these forums):
Nathan#2878

Character Class::
Hunter

Raid Role::
Damage Dealer

Character Armory: (Please be sure to have your PvE gear showing on your Armory link):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/yougotbowned/simple

Link to your logs: (Warcraft Logs):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4423684/10/

Warcraft History

Raid History: (Please tell us your full raid history. It doesn't matter if it doesn't date back to the beginning, we just want to get an idea of how long and to what level you've experienced raiding):
MoP: Raided as a DK Tank once i bought the game (SoO release) managed to get 10/13 mythic(heroic at the time) before the easy buffs came into play.

WoD: I played a Fury Warrior. We got 3/7 Mythic in Highmaul. Didn't play BRF.

Legion: Managed to get 7/7 mythic on EN along with Cutting Edge!

Guild History: (Please include some information about how long you spent there and the reasons why you left. This is not a place to trash-talk!):
Kappa Club: Last guild i was in I took a break over Christmas time, at which point the guild managed to fall apart due to officer disputes. After this happening I no longer had interest in playing and finding a new guild. This was the guild I got 7/7 mythic EN in.

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join us and what do you believe you can offer us?:
I'd like to join you guys as you were on the same progress as my last guild (Kappa Club) when we were progressing EN Mythic so I think you would be a good fit for me. Scrublol is also telling me to make an application. We did a lot of mythics together, even managed to get our first +15 done together! I feel that once I am back upto the required gear I can offer you being online for every raid without fail, If i do have to miss a raid for any reason i'll always notify an officer and note it in the calendar. I was one of the top geared and SIMdps'd hunters on the realm until i stopped playing(According to wowprogress) I was position 4 for DPS. I'll always try and get better gear, higher AP and play to the best of my ability. Being a Beast-Master Hunter I've got pretty good awareness for shit on the floor and I can constantly move while doing 100% rotation.

Do you spend time on Warcraft other than the time it takes to raid? What else do you like to do or want to achieve in WoW outside raiding?:
Until recently, I was online a good 12hours a day, even if not doing anything i would randomly run around Dalaran thinking what to do next. I've done quite a few Mythic +'s, I'd like to be able to get as high as i can on the M+ leaderboard.

Do you have any significant alts? (Feel free to add armoury links also):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/henchaman/simple

This is my alt Shaman. It's currently 876/880, This was just something to do to fill in time when i'd done everything each week on my hunter.

Do you play any other games? Do you or have you played them at a competative level? (It doesn't matter if you don't, we're just trying to build up an idea of the kind of player that you are):
I've never really played games at a Competitive level just because the games i like do not really have that. Other than WoW i'm mainly into Survival Base-Building games, Like ARK, and the upcoming Conan Exiles! For shooters i've played Destiny on the xbox, Arma 3, CSGO for a while (MGE).

Any Other Comments::
I haven't played WoW Since around the middle of December, I'll be pretty undergeared compared to other people in your roster and I do not expect a spot in your main team until I fix this and get my AP higher. The only experience I have in NH is the one run I did last night with some friends, It was a pretty spur of the moment decision so I did not know any tactics, If i'm to be accepted, I will fully read up on all tactics required.

I raided with Brahama who is also in your guild, and did a few Mythic + with some others also in the guild.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inept Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: