View previous topic :: View next topic  
MeladonAF
In-Game Rank 5

re: APPROVED - App: Solastella - by smith1125

what the fuck have you done with your text sam?

smith1125

re: APPROVED - App: Solastella - by smith1125

Hey man we've decided to give you a trial, you'll have to sort out the transfers and then give us a whisper for an invite.

Hope to see you soon,

~Magistraex~

Solastella

re: App: Solastella

The application submitted by Solastella is as follows:

Personal Information

Name::
Saqer

Saudi arabia

Character Information

Character Name::
Solastella

BattleTag: (So that we can contact you, should we need to outside of these forums):
Kaboomkin#2863

Character Class::
Druid

Raid Role::
Damage Dealer

Character Armory: (Please be sure to have your PvE gear showing on your Armory link):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Solastella/simple

Warcraft History

Raid History: (Please tell us your full raid history. It doesn't matter if it doesn't date back to the beginning, we just want to get an idea of how long and to what level you've experienced raiding):
started in TBC, started to raid in:
Lich king: feral druid and i was a noob Happy
Cataclysm: demo lock/combat rogue: leading my own pugs and started in dragon soul 8/8 N
MoP: returned to pve with my destro lock and same as cata, pugged my own runs 14/14 N
WoD: Returned in HFC and fully cleared it on normal
Legion: i started to play for real, joined a guild and cleared EN on normal/HC/Mythic, took a small break in ToV then cleared NH normal& HC

Guild History: (Please include some information about how long you spent there and the reasons why you left. This is not a place to trash-talk!):
i only played pve seriously in legion.... started in a friend's guild which didnt work out, and then i joined a guild named Exodia-kazzak, an amazing guild. i cleared all of EN on mythic+ NH normal and hc. unfortunately i wanna leave them cause they switched to hardcore and the raiding times are kind of not suitable for me + I wanna be an alliance!

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join us and what do you believe you can offer us?:
Main reason is the raiding times and faction...
what i can offer is a good performance with 100% attendance + i seek a friendly environment so im a friendly passive guy who just want to enjoy the game ^^

Do you spend time on Warcraft other than the time it takes to raid? What else do you like to do or want to achieve in WoW outside raiding?:
Only if i need to stay updated with gear, artifact power and content so i can do my maximum performance in raid

Do you have any significant alts? (Feel free to add armoury links also):
Not yet

Do you play any other games? Do you or have you played them at a competative level? (It doesn't matter if you don't, we're just trying to build up an idea of the kind of player that you are):
If im not spending my time in WoW, then most likely ill be playing league of legends... highest rank is plat 1

Any Other Comments::
I noticed that you didnt ask of my logs so im gonna apply them here along with some additional info:
Ilvl: 895
Artifact traits: 41
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16410208/latest/

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inept Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: