View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monkfeesh
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: idontsoak - by Monkfeesh

hello there, we've decided to offer you a trial in the guild, so if you could contact an officer for an invite in game, then that would be great.

thanks

/monk

re: APPROVED - App: idontsoak - by Monkfeesh

hello there and thanks for your application. we will have a chat about it and get back to you with a decision soon, before our next raid day on sunday.

/monk

re: App: idontsoak

The application submitted by idontsoak is as follows:

Personal Information

Name::
Daniele

Italy

Character Information

Character Name::
Xskepter

BattleTag: (So that we can contact you, should we need to outside of these forums):
skepter#2345

Character Class::
Rogue

Raid Role::
Damage Dealer

Character Armory: (Please be sure to have your PvE gear showing on your Armory link):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Xskepter/simple

Warcraft History

Raid History: (Please tell us your full raid history. It doesn't matter if it doesn't date back to the beginning, we just want to get an idea of how long and to what level you've experienced raiding):
Last time i was in a progress focused guild was back i the days in wotlk ICC 25HC pre nerf we were one of the top 5 guilds in the server Runetotem. Then i just played pve casually and with different breaks. For the current content i just cleaned EN ToV HC with pugs and LFG..I always promised myself to try Mythic ONLY when i had a good guild to deal with.

Guild History: (Please include some information about how long you spent there and the reasons why you left. This is not a place to trash-talk!):
I dont actually have a Guild History considering that i trasfered my rogue in Ravencrest for legion and iv been guildless since that day, iv just joined unwittingly? some casual dead guilds but then left them.

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join us and what do you believe you can offer us?:
I want to join a friendly/serious/competitive environment to have fun and make some serious progress in this content and the one after? who know.
What can i offer you is pretty concrete, im overall 10y wow player with various breaks and iv always played rogue competitively, in all aspects of the game, so i believe i can fit pretty well with you guys.

Do you spend time on Warcraft other than the time it takes to raid? What else do you like to do or want to achieve in WoW outside raiding?:
PvP / daily stuff and sometime farm

Do you have any significant alts? (Feel free to add armoury links also):
no atm

Do you play any other games? Do you or have you played them at a competative level? (It doesn't matter if you don't, we're just trying to build up an idea of the kind of player that you are):
no

Any Other Comments::
dont be afraid of the /enchants/gems of my armory char... they will be dealt with accordingly before to enter in any competitive groups/guilds.

Also i wanted to apologize but somehow my nickname was taken in this forum so i had to make a random one! Bye :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Inept Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: