The application submitted by Doru21 is as follows:

Personal Information

Name::
Doru

Bucharest, Romania

Character Information

Character Name::
Zuldark

BattleTag: (So that we can contact you, should we need to outside of these forums):
Zulldark#21239

Character Class::
Paladin

Raid Role::
Damage Dealer

Character Armory: (Please be sure to have your PvE gear showing on your Armory link):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Zuldark/simple

Link to your logs: (Warcraft Logs):
For a character view: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14129510/latest/ Summary for the last 8/10 heroic clear with the current guild: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dwY4qHXxQpchgykz#boss=-2&difficulty=0

Warcraft History

Raid History: (Please tell us your full raid history. It doesn't matter if it doesn't date back to the beginning, we just want to get an idea of how long and to what level you've experienced raiding):
I've been playing WoW since 2009, mid WotLK. I've always considered myself a semi-hardcore player, highly motivated to progress and self-improve whilst maintaining a friendly and positive attitude.As far as recent raiding experience, i've always enjoyed the mythic enviroment.In WoD I was able to clear the last 2 raids of the expansion with cutting edge.In Legion I had to drop mythic raiding for the beginning of the expansion.

Guild History: (Please include some information about how long you spent there and the reasons why you left. This is not a place to trash-talk!):
Even from Wotlk I always tried to be part of guilds that progress old heroic/mythic content as fast and smoothly as possible. My last big guild was Tokidoki from Ravencrest.I had the pleasure of raiding with them for the second half of WoD where we cleared 13/13 mythic HFC. Unfortunately in Legion I had to step down from my position as a raider and wasnt able to be part of the guild's mythic progress. When I was able to return to raiding the raider spots in my guild were overcrowded so in order to start mythic raiding again i had to find another guild.My current guild however doesnt share my motivation and commitment to progress and it kind of ruins my game experience when I know I'm doing my best to help the guild progress but others dont share that mentality.

Additional Questions

Why do you want to join us and what do you believe you can offer us?:
I'm interested in joining Inept because raiding is the main reason I play WoW and I believe this guild shares my dedication to progress and self-improve whilst also maintaining a friendly ans positive attitude.So in terms of what I have to offer, I think I'm a player that knows his class to a very good degree, both main and off-spec(Protection especially), that always uses whatever tools he can find to gather more information about the current state of the spec and improve based on the aknowledged information(Theorycrafting threads, Paladin Discord Channel, Simulationcraft), that always seeks of gives advice where he feels it's necessary and also enjoys progressing with friends and guildies.

Do you spend time on Warcraft other than the time it takes to raid? What else do you like to do or want to achieve in WoW outside raiding?:
I usually PvP with my irl friends when I'm not working towards character progression via raids and dungeons.I also like doing old content to get achievs when I got nothing else to do.

Do you have any significant alts? (Feel free to add armoury links also):
My only "decent" alt is a 104 druid that I'll be playing as Balance/Resto at a raiding level.If it's needed I can get him to speed asap to have an option for raids :D.

Do you play any other games? Do you or have you played them at a competative level? (It doesn't matter if you don't, we're just trying to build up an idea of the kind of player that you are):
I used to play League of Legends at a competitive level in recent years but WoW is my only main game now. I sometimes play World of Warships if time allows it or if i need to take a break from WoW.Other than that I really enjoy racing games and I'm quite good at them I would say ;).

Any Other Comments::
I'd just like to add that I would rly like to a chance to raid with you guys and prove myself and I'm also eager of making new friends in the guild if I get the opportunity.

Monkfeesh
In-Game Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Doru21 - by Monkfeesh

hello there and thanks for your very nice application.

we will get back to you asap with a response

thanks

/monk

re: APPROVED - App: Doru21 - by Monkfeesh

hi there agian,

we have decided to offer you a trial in the guild, so if you could contact an officer for an invite and short chat when you are available, that would be great.

thanks

/monkfish

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: